Dr. Mark K. Dollinger
In addition to his Doctor of Chiropractic degree (Cleveland Chiropractic College, 1980), Dr. Dollinger has a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology. Dr. Dollinger’s specialized training has included
- Certified Spinal Decompression Practioner--2008
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician—1994
- Qualified Medical Evaluator—1991
- Fellowship in Applied Spinal Biomechanics—1988
- Certified Disability Evaluator—1985
Dr. Dollinger has also had specialized training in several different chiropractic techniques including Cox Flexion-Distraction, Diversified, Gonstead, and Activator Technique (non-force).
Dr. Dollinger is a member of the American Chiropractic Association and the California Chiropractic Association. He has served as President and Vice President of the Butte Chiropractic Society.
Credentials aside, Dr. Dollinger strives to create a comfortable atmosphere for his patients. You will find him ready to hear your concerns and answer your questions, allowing you to leave his practice with confidence.